My projects on github can be accessed from this link.
Here are some specific projects that might be of interest:
- a Julia package to generate Moodle questions (with Lucas Calixto and John MacQuarrie)
- A Julia iterator for tree graphs
- A Magma package for recognizing exterior square and symmetric square representatoins of classical groups
- A Julia package for computing the Atiyah-Bott formula (with Giosuè Muratore)
- Magma code for calculating Green rings of finite groups.
- A Magma package for rewriting elements of classical groups in their standard generators